10.22.2006

if only i could get robotic arms...

so due to my carpal tunnel... and the excessive use of the keyboard, knitting needles, and crochet hook...
i am kind of out of commission when it comes to making anything...
i finished my friend's kitty hat sometime last week... i should take a photo of him wearing it...
he looks great in it... his girlfriend... even cuter wearing it...
my other friend also wants me to make a panda themed one... white with black ears... i guess i'll be starting that as soon as i get the yarn from her...
although this time i'm gonna try to take it a bit slower... i think the maniacal knitting was what did me in... i was getting pains on the top of my hands...
anyways... i've also got that "secret" project to finish off... and then i can unveil it...
my co-worker also put in an order for one of the "secret" projects... which i semi-finished yesterday... but that too needs to be finished off...
anyways... gotta get off this keyboard now...

No comments: