1.28.2007

there's been progress!

i decided that it was time that i made some progress with my socks...
the first one has been nothing more than a 4 inch band and the heel was not gonna magically turn itself while i was asleep or at work...
so i went to Lettuce Knit to seek some guidance...
and with the help of the very lovey Danny (i am terribly sorry if i spelled your name wrong... in fact... i'm terribly sorry if i got it wrong all together...)...
i turned my first heel...
I HAVE A HEEL ON MY SOCK!
now i'm just knitting the foot...
i'm also knitting Erin's kitty hat...
and i was thinking that i might knit myself a pair of Fetching...
since there is no heat at my work again... the back heater died... so they moved the heater in the middle part of the store (where I work...) to the back...
i have some very nice Twilleys Cotton Freedom DK lurking about...

No comments: