2.08.2007

i think i'm addicted...

so now that i'm done knitting erin's kitty hat...
despite the fact that i still have my other sock to knit...
i've decided that i'm gonna take a stab at fetching...
it's hard on the hands to knit with those tiny sock needles all the time...
i've got some great freedom cotton dk... and it would be perfect 'cause the cotton won't make my hands itchy if i wear them at work...
see how great things work out?

btw... i have 3 kitty hats available at my etsy store...
at the present moment it's blaze, blueberry sorbet and rose quartz...
i have 2 hats that require some ears... and those too will be available through my etsy store...
please check them out... and feel compelled to stake claim on one...
i can't wear them because my head is too big and i can't really wear wool... i get a rash...
you know you/someone you know wants a kitty hat...
they're 100% wool and machine washable too!

No comments: