3.31.2007

happy early birthday to me

tomorrow is my birthday. :)
and i got myself a birthday present. :)
which i must say... is pretty damn awesome...
hopefully it's durable enough to accompany me to some metal shows...
i guess i can test 'er out when i go see dimmu borgir...
but i've had my eye on this very cute and VERY soft sheep bag since the first time i saw it at rommi wool...
i bought mine from ruti's needlebed in streetsville...
(lys links available in side bar)
while i was at ruti's... i also got myself 2 balls of twilley's freedom cotton dk... shade 05...
it's like a steel grey blue...
i'm planning on knitting the totoro bonnet from hello yarn with the freedom yarn....
i hope it turns out perfect and that the girl will like it...
i'm rather happy about starting this new project since i've been feeling like i'm in a bit of a rut...
i'll try to document the process...

No comments: