5.23.2007

Gothic Lolita headbands


Gothic Lolita Headbands, originally uploaded by souvenir_kattunge.

I had the urge to sew over the last few weeks...
After looking through the 2 milk crates of 99 cent commercial patterns I've accumulated... I decided to just go with something small...
So I started making up some Gothic Lolita headbands...
Although now that I look at the picture... they look a bit like lacy cloth menstrual pads... LOL
But really... I just need to sew on some ribbon for ties and add a bit more detail... and they'll be good for wearing...
I haven't be very creative as of late 'cause I've been working my arse off...
I've got 2 jobs and night school...
My night school exam is also coming up in a few weeks...
So I apologize to those who keep faith that I will make something pretty once again...
I am trying to fit it all in... but unfortunately... I have not discovered the ways of having 30hour days... and I am rather fond of sleeping...

No comments: