7.01.2007

fetching

Let's be honest, I've been saying that I would make these wrist warmers for the longest time and I have put in many attempts into making it but there has been no product.
For those of who don't know what I'm talking about, here is the link to the pattern.
http://www.knitty.com/issuesummer06/PATTfetching.html
But last night I actually started and have progressed through farther than I have ever gone before. For that, I'm rather proud of myself. So here's hoping that I'll be able to finish it before it gets cold.
I'm using Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton in Lemongrass. So far it looks great. I'm thinking about making more in different colours when I'm done. I absolutely love the Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton. It's so soft and you can just throw it in the washing machine and dryer. (I can hear some of you gasp.) But seriously, I love knitting with cotton because it's so easy to care for. Sure the companies recommend hand washing and drying it flat but I have washed my kitty hat so many times and not a bit of warping has ever occured.

No comments: