9.09.2008

lazy lazy lazy

I know I'm supposed to have things done during my time in Canada but it was just not happening. There were so many people to see and so many things to do.

My hexacomb cardigan is back in hibernation.

The priority at the present moment is the good stripe dress for my cousin. She will grow and I not so much.

I tried out what I had accomplished on her when I saw her in Canada. Fits quite nicely. I tried it on her over her clothes, so she should be able to wear it at least over next summer.

After having my mom take a look at it, she suggested that I didn't make it as long as suggested in the pattern. My cousin is not a particularly tall girl and it looks better not too long.

I've started school again so I've been knitting while I commute, provided that I don't pass out from waking up so early to catch the train.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to finish it before the end of the month but like always, there are no guarentees.

No comments: