1.30.2006

who's the handy little monkey!?

so i made myself a knitting needle case for my straight needles...
it's rather nice looking even though there was a lot of cursing done 'cause the fabric didn't do so well in the ironing process...
but it does look nice... i'll post some pictures as soon as i get organized...
it's offical... i'm back in my mom's place... but i suppose i can't complain about free food and storage...
last week i went to bouclair with my mom and found some super nice looking fabric... i'm hoping to make some new skirts and possibly corsets... we'll have to see how much time i have actually at home and if i get off my lazy ass...
i'm going through bouts of "let's do this!!!" and "you hate life! so stay in bed!"...
but i was thinking that i might add needle cases to my list of things to make... since most are more "whilmsical" looking... i can make classy sophistamacated ones... :)

No comments: