2.10.2006

soy chicken... so good... so filling...

my ipod was acting up the last couple of days... and i've come to conclusion that it is the cold that's making it be a gimp...
gets pretty annoying after 3/4 into a song and it starts all over again for no reason... but at least it's not like there's something WRONG with my ipod...
***knock on wood***
i love that little thing... i've had it for 2 years now... it's been the best $600 i've spent... it's a bit scratched up... but it still works like it's new... with the exception of the new part... mind you... for the last 2 winters... i've had a car to drive... haven't needed to walk around the city till this year...
i don't really know what i'd do if my ipod finally goes into ipod heaven...
i've been looking at the new ipods and they look... not as well built... for starters... i don't like this click wheel business... something might go in the crack of the wheel... lint is a real bastard for getting into cracks...
and sure the new one plays videos... but all i wanted was my cd collection without hauling all my cds and the chunky ass disc man...
really... i don't think anything that's not an ipod will make a good replacement... the whole matching business is still important... my ipod matches my emac... my portfolio cover even matches the ipod which matches the emac... now to find more white plexi glass things... i wish they still sold the cube... it was awesome looking... hell i'll go for anything apple... even though i don't need that many computers...
i'm rather tired right now... think i'll go to bed...

No comments: