9.08.2006

my grandmother gave me a couple bags of yarn the other day...
i was expecting to find balls of yarn... but instead i found some unfinished sweaters that my mom was knitting...
both unfinished sweaters are done so nicely that i feel wrong to un-knit them to use the yarn elsewhere... yet there isn't enough yarn to finish the project...
my mom used to make clothes and knit sweaters for me and my dad...
since then she's gone to do other things...
i didn't appreciate it as much as i should when i was a kid...
but now when i look back on it... i'm glad that she did all that... hopefully i'll be able to make clothes and knit sweaters for my child(ren) and husband...
i still have this one snoopy sweater that she made for me... even though it's too itchy to wear... i think i'll be keeping it for a while... for the sake that it was my mom who made it for me because she knows i like snoopy...

No comments: