10.06.2006

AND BEHOLD!


My finished creation!
After a couple nights of knitting...
It is done!!!
Well... it's close enough to done that it might as well be declared as done...







I followed the pattern from Stitch 'N Bitch...
More or less the hat is the pattern from Stitch 'N Bitch...
I shortened the seed stitch areas... to 1 inch... rather than the 1 3/4 inch...







As you can see...
The ears are also different...
I knitted them in a round so they're like wee cat ear shapped pitas...
Then I stuffed them with a bit of fiberfill...


The side ear flaps were also not done in seed stitch...
But I'm rather happy with the result...
It's my 2nd attempt at a kitty hat...
I made one in 2nd year of college in knitwear... that didn't turn out too well 'cause i basically pulled a "pattern" out of my ass and threw it all together in like 2 weeks...

No comments: