10.06.2006

on a different note...

I was looking at iHanna's blog (found in the sidebar links section...)
And I came across her entry on the Knit A River...
What is this "Knit A River" you ask?
Well... I'll let them explain...
"Knit a river is a new campaign with WaterAid. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of WaterAid and their vision - a world where everyone has access to safe water and effective sanitation."
I thought that it's a good cause... not to mention I've got many shades of blue kicking around...
So I'm gonna knit myself a couple pieces to be part of this Knit A River...
Here's the Knit A River blog... http://knitariver.blogspot.com/
Join it 'cause you think it's a good cause... or join it 'cause you have some blue yarn hanging around begging for a purpose in its existance...
Either way... you'll be able to help someone out...

No comments: