11.08.2006

leap into another level...

ok... so this is really not as monumental as it may sound...
but none the less... it is a bit monumental in my world...
i've always been a single project knitter... partly due to my lack of attention span and consistant abandoning of projects if it is not finished in a short period of time...
at times i have excuses for the lack of finishing or the lack of progress in an "on going" project... ie... the roving i've accumulated at the present moment can go into my desire to learn hand spinning...
anyways... today i've decided that i'm gonna move onto to being a multi-project knitter...
AND i'm going to hold myself to finishing whatever project i will begin...
there are just too many projects i would like to do but the wait for one project to finish is starting to get agonizing...
as much as i love making stuff for other people... i also want to make stuff for myself along with experiment...
i've decided that i'm gonna start with getting some sock yarn today... i'm gonna knit myself a pair of socks while i knit chris' mom's hat... one step at a time...

No comments: