1.04.2007

2007!

i can finally start my stitch 'n bitch calendar!
well... i could've started it on monday... but i forgot until a friend of mine mentioned that she got a copy of stitch 'n bitch for christmas...
my first pattern comes up tomorrow...
i have not been very productive over the last couple of weeks...
i decided that my hands needed a break from the knitting/crocheting/keyboarding before christmas...
but i went to michael's on tuesday (yarn on sale)... and got some grey yarn for another kitty hat order...
i just hope that the girl who wants this hat is still gonna want it... although i did tell her that i was gonna give my hands a wee bit of a break so the hat would have to arrive in the new year...
i started the hat yesterday... and now i'm knitting in small amounts of time... hopefully working my way towards some serious knitting time...
i also picked up my crochet hook for the first time this week... let's just say that i'm not in as good crocheting shape as i once was...
but i think i can work myself back into top knitting/crocheting shape...
this time i'm just gonna take it easy and slowly...
i don't think i really want to work myself until my wrists feel like they'll catch on fire if i knit/crochet another row...
i've also got to start working on this gr 12 biology... so i think knitting/crocheting won't be top priority in the up coming days... i've put some things aside for a wee bit too long...

No comments: