9.16.2007

IT'S GETTING COLD OUT!

Next week Fredrik will be going on tour with his band Amon Amarth and I'll be left to my own devices. Since I don't really like the idea of the roundabout and I have only learned the art of driving a manual car, I'll probably be getting better acquainted with the subway. Aka tunnelbana in Swedish. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Metro)

Taking the subway will give me plenty of time to do some knitting. Something I haven't done in a while. I've been working on the baby Viking hat for Ted's upcoming baby but I really haven't gone anywhere spectacular with it. It's still a pathetic 1 inch ring. The baby could be here any day!

Aside from Ted's baby needing a hat, Fredrik's friend Linus also had a baby this year. Although Linus' baby was born in June. We bought the kid some baby clothes but I think the kid needs a hat too. I'm thinking of a dragon hat. One made from the mint green Lamb's Pride with red spikes. Fredrik thinks that it'll be a grand idea. Not to mention the fact that Linus' girlfriend also mentioned that Malte's head is getting too big for all the hats he has now. I can surely whip up a hat just in time for the cold weather.

Speaking of hats. I still have to make Paul's kitty hat. I was also thinking of making some kitty hats for Etsy. I have been slacking. There's nothing available on there. But it's been crazy havoc in the past few months. I was talking to Denise the other day and I asked her what exactly I did this summer. She reminded me that I've been busy with school and work and I went away to Hawaii with the family and then I also moved to a different country. It's no wonder that I haven't had any time to make anything.

No comments: