11.15.2007

delicious wrist warmers

I've discovered Eunny Jang's blog and she has the most delicious wrist warmer pattern available to those who wish to give it a try. Endpaper Mitts.

I wish I could bare the feeling of wool against my skin but I am one of those unfortunate people
who cannot wear wool. The socks I knitted lie unused and not properly appreciated. I have the cutest cardigan with an intarsia tiger and I can only wear that when I wear a long sleeve shirt under and even then I get itchy (at times, rashy) arms.

I think I will give the Endpaper Mitts a go with some lovely cotton. I have read much about bamboo yarn. I might look into that at some point.

Fredrik's best friend and girlfriend are coming over for dinner on Saturday. I'm gonna give brownies a try. I've got a copy of Everyday Food that's got some fantastic looking brownie recipes that I would like to try out.

Ull fell into the toilet today. I forgot to put the lid down and I guess he got extra curious. Poor little guy.

No comments: