12.13.2007

THE itch

As I've stated in my earlier posts, I haven't had much time to do very much beyond playing with Ull. But today I felt THE itch.

I get Interweave Press' Daily Knitting newsletter and there's been so many interesting things in it. You really can't help but to be tempted. I've also been browsing some online yarn stores for delicious looking yarns. I keep thinking that I should stop by Knit Lab in Stockholm the next time I go into the city but I keep getting distracted by the worries that Ull is home alone.

Fredrik is going to be home next Friday. I hope I will be able to get some stuff done while he's home to play with Ull. But he's gotta leave shortly after New Years for a tour in Australia. Thank goodness that's only going to last about 2 weeks. Then he's home for a few months. Aside from me being able to have some quiet time to do stuff like knit, paint, crochet and maybe even teach myself how to drop spin.

In other news, I received word about my application for a Swedish language and culture program in university. I've been accepted! So in January, I'll be studying Swedish in university instead of at SFI. I'm really looking forward to it because the program will be offering more than just learning Swedish. The downside is that the university is in another city. I'll have to commute to and from via the train. Luckily, it'll only be for 1 year. From my experiences in the past with taking the train to and from somewhere, it's perfect for catching up on that bit of knitting or crocheting.

No comments: